In this video, we will discuss in detail some of “Do’s and Don’ts” of trading like a professional.
- Try to guess market direction
- Trade too big relative to your account size
- Buy Out of the Money (OTM) options
- Let trades go all the way to expiration
- Close winning trades at a % of max profit
- Sell options when Implied Volatility (IV) is HIGH
- Beta weight your positions to SPY (manage as a portfolio, not individual positions)
- Always keep “Short Delta” in your portfolio
Want access to all of our trade alerts & V.I.P. course training? Click below to learn more!